Diners Club Corporate Cards are used for paying for company-wide recurrent expenses. Depending on the needs of your company, the Cards may be used to cover the costs of:
- business travel (flight tickets, hotels, car rental),
- travel over toll roads in the electronic toll collection system, e.g. viaToll (transport, forwarding, logistic companies),
- office suppliers, phone subscriptions, etc.
Diners Club Cards provide your company with the following benefits:
- improvement of liquidity with deferral of payment by up to 59 days,
- continued control over corporate expenses thanks the e-Account service and the reporting system,
- insurance for employees travelling abroad,
- Account Manager’s support.