For those who value travelling safe
Every Diners Club Card provides you with a full insurance coverage when travelling abroad. The insurance covers not only the Card holder/user but also their family members who are travelling with them, or – in the case of a Corporate Card – their colleagues. The territorial range of the insurance includes all the countries in the world as well as international territories, excluding areas involved in military operations.
DC insurance benefits
- Medical costs and assistance insurance of up to PLN 300,000
- Personal liability insurance in private life of up to PLN 1,000,000
- Cancellation, disruption, delay of travel already over 4h
- Very wide range of legal assistance costs as a standard (up to PLN 20,000)
- Duration of a single international travel up to 180 days
- Chronic diseases included in the standard insurance
- Accident/disease resulting from pregnancy that occurred up to 1 month before the planned delivery
- Short exclusion list
The insurance cover is free if you pay your travel costs with your DC Card (alternatively: ticket purchase, international trip purchase or deposit at a travel agency, accommodation purchase, refuelling, car rental abroad).
How to activate the insurance?
If you pay your travel costs with your Diners Club Card (ticket purchase, international trip purchase or deposit at a travel agency, accommodation purchase, refuelling, car rental abroad), the insurance is activated automatically and you don’t need to do anything else.
If the above condition was not met, you need to activate the insurance. You can activate your insurance in two ways (where you need to notify your trip):
- one-off activation
- activation package
The form is available in Polish language only. If you need assistance, please contact
Diners Club Customer Service Department at: 48 22 826 07 66.